Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The things people say

In a supermarket

Small child's mum:  Please stop being so naughty.

Small child:  But I don't want to stop.

 

******

In a library

Young woman:  And then I realised I was driving the wrong way round a roundabout.

Young man:  Oh, no.  What did you do?

Young woman:  A three point turn.

 

******

 In a street

Man to his walking companion:  But not only is he very hairy, he reads The Economist.   For fun.

Walking companion:  Eh?

 

******

In a yoga class

Yoga teacher:  Ooh, you've been in that pose for quite a time, Julie.  Are you just enjoying it?

Julie, in a strangled voice:  No, I'm stuck.

 

******

In a kitchen

Vegan blogger:  I'm thinking of making a vegan lime tart.

Vegan blogger's baking boy:  What's in one of those?

Vegan blogger:  Looking at the recipe, it's mostly avocado and limes.

Vegan blogger's baking boy:  In other words, guacamole.

 

******

In a park

The littlest's Mummy:  Littlest, can you see the ants?

The littlest:  Mumble, mumble, mumble.

 

Ants

 

No comments:

Post a Comment